Bow mounted variable speed hand tiller trolling motor F/S

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BigChessie, Feb 26, 2009.

1. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

0   0   0

65 lb thrust Minn kota Maxxum 24 volt bow mounted with variable speed (not numbered speeds) . Has the weedles prop on it.Needs nothing and works perfect. I have both a 3 prong and a 4 prong that I am trying to find that will go with it. Located in Central Ohio and can drive within reason. Will add photos later.
    $350 gets it. If you believe that this is not a fair price, too bad...................just kidding:p I can not recall what I paid for it last year so I will accept best offer within reason if needed. Thanks! BC
    colsfire911@aol.com

2. BigChessie

0   0   0

Someone is missing out on the RAW power of the mighty motor known as MINN-KOTA!!!!

3. head shot

head shot

0   0   0

Wil pics be available soon?
    Is there some sort of converter needed to use with a 12 volt battery?

Thanks
    Head shot

4. eyesman_01

eyesman_01 getting wEYESer every day

0   0   0

what's the shaft length?

5. BigChessie

0   0   0

From the bottom of the "head" at the actual shaft to the top of the motor is 50".

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. BigChessie

0   0   0

$300 gets it!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  7. BigChessie

0   0   0

Got this sold 6 times over BUT everyone wants it shipped. PLEASE Someone buy this in the State of Ohio!! I will travel to meet you halfway ANYWHERE in the STATE of OHIO. I am a MOTIVATED SELLER, so send me those barter offers, would love anything that goes BANG!! Email me an offer, you never know until you ask, I really want these 2 things gone! Thanks, BC

Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  8. firecat

firecat Larry Lange

0   0   0

Interested in any bows? I have a hoyt MT Sport that I am looking to get rid of and I can use the trolling motor. Let me know.

Larry

9. BigChessie

0   0   0

I just bought my Boy a new Bowtech 101st and I still have my ole trusty Onieda. Do you have anything that goes "bang"? BC

10. Tin Guppy

Tin Guppy CJ Wolfpack

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a 15hp Gamefisher motor that run's good are you interrested? I got a bigger boat and need a bigger trolling motor.

11. BigChessie

0   0   0

Yes that's fine shoot me an email to colsfire911@aol.com, so we can figure out the details.

12. BigChessie

0   0   0

Motor is gone!! FYI If you are ever in CABLE,Oh and decide to eat at "Pop's Pizza" Subs leave something to be desired but the Pizza is not bad!! Thanks Tin Guppy it was a pleasure.BC

13. jarrettz97

jarrettz97

0   0   0

sucks that the motor is gone...I need that exact troller....bad timing for me like always.

14. BigChessie

0   0   0

I still have the 72 lb