close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

bow mount bracket

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by crappieluver, Jun 21, 2004.

1. :mad: Howdy all,
    just wanted to know if anybody knows where I can find a bracket for the bow of my 14ft aluminum. I need to get some of this weight up front. Thanks

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

if your talking about mounting your transom trolling motor up front i believe walmart and meijer carry the bracket. or any of the local boat dealers in columbus

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Try what Fish said. If you can't find one call Boat things. Their number is in the phone book. Ty Clarkston is the guy that repairs the motors. he also has parts for MinnKota and Motorguide. Great guy to deal with.

4. :) Thanks guys, I'll keep looking. Have a good one. :)

5. I've got a homemade bracket that came with a 1986 Sylvan 14 footer I had. If you want I'll dig it out and see if I can send you a picture of it. If you wanted it, you could just pay the shipping or send me any crappie related stuff, books, videos etc. that you no longer hadneed of.

6. Hey that would be great. send me a pic and we will see if it looks like it would work and go from there. Thanks

7. I'll get a couple pictures and a description with measurements out to you by this evening. I hope your e-mail link off this page will work because I don't know how to post pictures. Ron

8. :D Why yes sir it certainly does. Thanks :)

9. crappieluver, I sent you an e-mail, let me know if you got it. wapiti@epix.net