Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made the long run yesterday, supposed to be 1-3ftrs, I think I saw a 3ftr or so, rest seemed much bigger than that!!! Thought it was a little tough out there. Started pulling harnesses, only junk! heard some chatter about spoons, switched to all spoons and finally caught a few. Ended up with 6 decent fish, had a few throw backs, about 30 white bass, 10 or so baabaa's, and 2 big perch. At least we were getting action I guess. One of my partners decided to party hard Friday night and paid dearly for it. If anyone noticed a large chum slick coming from a red Ranger boat, you are welcome. Going to try my luck again Thursday, hope it lays down a bit. I know when I came in I saw an occasional 6ftr, not doing that again!!!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
You're right about them being more than 1-3's and being tough out there. Had a guy chumming Saturday as well but he was fine Sun.,think he learned his lesson about drinking so much the night before a trip.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.