close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bottomline fishfinders

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by bmffishing247, Jul 15, 2005.

1. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

Just wanting to know if anybody uses the 320 max tornament series. i have two of them on my boat. they work great i just have run into a little problem though. i am staring to show black vertical lines all the time so it is making it hard to read the fish arches and it is also messing up the depth reading. i have checked all of the cables and they are fine. i have hooked the finders up independently on the battery and they still do it. i called bottomline today and they told me they would do some updates on the finders and that should eliminate the problem. the guy i spoke with was real cool about it. even said if i over night them to them they will over night them back. i should have them back with in 2 to 3 days of me shipping them to him. they are going out monday i was just wanting to see if anyone else uses these fish finders and if anyone has experienced this problem before

Thanks
    BMF

2. My buddy runs two bottom lines on his boat. They are older models, not sure model numbers but he has on occasion run into troubles and Bottom Line took care of him well every time. In fact, this last time he asked if they would send two new pwr cables when they returned his unit cause he wanted to do a rewire. Well, they sent him the cables free of charge.
    Your problem does sound like some sort of interference though. Put your faith in Bottom Line for now. I think they'll get you squared away.

3. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

I think they will they were real helping and said if that did not do the trick call them back and they would get me squared away.

BMF