Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered some original boss shads and crime boss lures from boss shads.
(So many boss)

Lure look and feel top of the line.
They were costly but the lures are absolutely perfect aesthetically. Would like a little rattle in the original boss also but they are beautiful lures for sure.

Gonna try them out Thursday
Skateboard Games Sports equipment Bait Longboard

·
Banned
16,936 Posts
They shipped w/o trebles?

Reactions: Karl Wolf

·
Registered
357 Posts
$30 for a crime boss,$38 for boss shads and price goes up for others is "easy to buy"? :eek: We must live in completely different tax brackets. ;)
Some other baits can be hard to come by and fetch a pretty price on ebay. By easy to buy I mean if want a boss shad I go online and order it and a couple days later it shows up. Guys wait in line all night just for the shot at a Baker at the muskie shows. Used bakers go for $150 plus on ebay.
The nice thing about muskie is you don't need a million colors, a few of the basics and you are set.

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Some other baits can be hard to come by and fetch a pretty price on ebay. By easy to buy I mean if want a boss shad I go online and order it and a couple days later it shows up. Guys wait in line all night just for the shot at a Baker at the muskie shows. Used bakers go for $150 plus on ebay.
The nice thing about muskie is you don't need a million colors, a few of the basics and you are set.
I've seen the ridiculous price for some of those on ebay.

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just want to add that these boss shads are really the best looking musky baits I've handled. Going to be trying them out tomorrow for and afternoon, evening casting at W.B.. Hopefully I can get one in the net. Been out musky fishing maybe 6 times now since I moved back and I'm only netting everyone else's fish. Hahah

1 - 20 of 46 Posts