close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bomber Season Tickets

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by pendog66, Sep 11, 2005.

1. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

I was just wondering if anyone else has season tickets this year for the Dayton Bombers. I have my seat section 203 3rd row in the Gold section. And i also have a 20 game package for my favorite team the Pittsburgh Penguins. To watch Super Mario Lemieux and the Sid kid Sidney crosby make their mark on the game. Go Bombers. Go Penguins.

Can't wait for the season to start.

2. gstrick27

gstrick27 ITS BLUEJACKETS TIME!!!!!

havent gotten season tix for the bombers, but still might before season starts. trying to decide between that or the pick six for the bluejackets. r u heading up to naitionwide for the preseason game between the jackets and penguins? should be fun, and maybe sidney will get to meet the big boy nash, or if he's lucky maybe shelley will welcome him to the nhl lol. the kids got it, but everyone will be gunning for him this season, he looked good for team canada though and should do fine, plus its gonna open up the ice for super mario to do what he does best, make defenders and goalies look stupid. ill be rooting for the pens unless they are against the jackets. go bombers go JACKETS

3. I know the bombers, I used to have seanson tickets to the CHILL
    But it;s ok, you redemed yourself with the Penguins tickets!!!!

GO PENS!!!!!

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

glad to see a few hockey fans... not sure who is my fav. team anymore...maybe the bluejackets??? that year off has me all screwed up!