close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bomber Lures.

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Skizzy Rotum, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Anyone out there have any success with the Bomber brand lures. I have only used the Bomber Model A 0-3 foot model along with the 3-6 foot model. All in the baby bass color. I have only had a chance to use it on the Little Miami. Would this be a good creek or lake lure? Let me know if Bomber is working for you guys and gals. Since I have purchased my first Model A about 4 months ago. I have yet to have a fishless outing. Never really produces a large amount of fish but nonetheless I catch something other than a cold.

Jake

2. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

The Bomber model A's are some of the best and longest production made lures aound. They are some of my favorite cranks to use

3. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

Bomber model A's are the only cranks shallow cranks I like.
    Never really liked any of Bomber's other lures.

4. THE WHITE WORM

THE WHITE WORM WOBBLE-WOBBLE

Some Of The Best Lures Made, In My Opinion, The 1/4 Oz. Long A's Are Wonderful Twitchbaits. They Stop Making Them In Baby Bass, But I Have A Few Left. They Are Great For Smallies

5. Model A's are GREAT crankbaits.

Long-A's may be the best striper lure EVER. I have 4 taklebox drawers of them in many colors and sizes. I've had the most success with the Blue/Silver cranking it very slow so that it swims on top and creates a wake. Big, Fall season Chesapeake Bay stripers CAN'T lay off!!

I've caught smallmouth, LM, white bass, wipers, and sauger on them.

We also use them for trolling/casting both inshore and offshore stripers, dolphin, kingfish, grouper, barracuda, redfish, bluefish, tuna, wahoo - They've all been taken with great success on Bomber Long-A's...I even know some guys that have had success catching musky while trolling them.

Dang....I should do a Bomber commercial.

6. Slabs!

Slabs! Multispecies Journeyman

Bombers.............Great baits! IMHO. One of my favorite river/creek baits. When targeting smallies......I only throw 3 things, 3" plus plastics, Rebel Craws, and Bomber A in the craw pattern. The Bomber always produces. I guess you can call it one of my "gotos".