close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

bob motz in burn unit

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by iceberg, Jun 30, 2007.

1. iceberg

iceberg meat dragger

well last weekend bob had a big fire in his jet kenworth.seems there was a jet fuel leak and before he could turn the truck off it burst into flames he,s burned badly along with his son scott and 2 track employees.they have him in the burn unit at ohio state u med center.so anyone that has ever seen him say a prayer he,s put on shows all over ohio and other states for 30 yrs+ and is allways the crowd favorite.he,s allways there to talk to the kids and take pics with them.i personally have introduced 3 generations of my family to him and enjoyed every show he has put on. ALL I CAN SAY IS GET WELL BOB AND SCOTT OUR FAMILYS PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.YOU ARE GOOD FAMILY PEOPLE. (i put a pic in my photo gallery for those that have never seen bob,s truck before)

2. Wow I didn;t hear of this. Where did this all happen? I seen him about a dozen times at Norwalk.

3. iceberg

iceberg meat dragger

it happened last weekend at a small strip in WV.this would have never happened at norwalk-it took the fire dept over min and half just for them to get to him only an 1/8 mile away!u can check utube theres a video from someones cell phone

4. WOW, That's all a guy can say. Bob is a class act. Have seen him many times. Hope every one comes thru alright. My best to Bob and the crew. We'll be saying an extra prayer. Mike;)

5. TheSonicMarauder

TheSonicMarauder Yes i slept on the couch

bob motz thats the shockwave truck isnt it?

nevermind motz has the king of quake....

6. when did this happen cause he was at or was supposed to be at KilKare Dragway in Xenia thursday night for there night of thunder, def sad to hear about the fire and ems taking a long time to respond when there on site, and ill almost bet the track will be repremanded for that too being it took them so long to do anything, kilkare had a fire problem with a race car and took a long time to respond and they got fined for not doing there jobs right.