close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

boats

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by MiniBuzz, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Me and my buddy have been looking for any kind of boat. a small jon boat to take on the GMR would be amazing. I was wondering if anyone had one or knew of anyone that was looking to sell. like i said if it floats and holds 2 guys then ill take it. i live in Franklin so just pm me or leave me a message thanks Fellow anglers!

2. imalt

imalt Banned

check craigslist there were a couple canoes and jon boats on there

3. There are always some on craigslist, I always check the Cincinnati listings and the Dayton listings and you will usually find something. You can always do a search in the For sale section here on OGF as well.

4. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

I may have one for sale depending on if the deal for my new one goes good... Its an older 12' fiberglass flat bottom jon... ifts in the back of a pickup, we haul it around in a ford ranger... very stable in the water... needs to be sanded down and re-finished and also licensed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Keep my posted on the deal with ur new boat. Like i said anything stable will do, getting it liscenses will not be a problem. just keep me posted thanks everyone! now im going catch all your smallys this season