close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Boats for Sale???

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ssmagundus, May 26, 2005.

1. ssmagundus

ssmagundus

0   0   0

I was wondering if anyone knows of any good deals on a boat. Just looking for a smaller boat to fish Piedmont and Clendening(9.9 or less). I'm a poor college student and working with limited funds...Donations also accepted with boats that need a little tlc

2. Header

Header

0   0   0

My neighbor in Canton has a small boat maybe 12' with a smaller than a 10hp. It also sure needs a paint job. If your interested I'll get his phone for you. I do my gun deer season & rut down at Armstrong Mills up on top of the hills right across where rt9 ends on 148. pretty woods down there.

3. catch5520

catch5520

0   0   0

Header, where about in Canton is the boat located, and is it out to view? I'm from Canton too and may take a drive by.

4. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

0   0   0

I just posted a boat for a guy i work with that would be perfect for ya.

5. ssmagundus

ssmagundus

0   0   0

Thats a nice little boat but still a bit too steep for me. I'm looking for something older. If its really cheap and floats I'm a prime candidate. Hell, maybe I should just buy a raft and a couple oars. Might be able to find one of those in my price range.

6. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

0   0   0

Maybe a basshunter would be what you want. The kind that is about 8 to 10 ' that you throw in the truck and go. Good luck finding one.

7. Parrothead

Parrothead

0   0   0

My Dad has a 12' or 13' Sea Nymph for sale with an older Johnson 6hp on i. It also has an electric trolling motor and oars. It is on a trailer. If you are interested I can put some pictures up. I will find out exactly what year and length it is. It is in Morrow County. I dont know exactly what is wanting out of it for everything but I will find out for sure if you are interested.
    email me at Pair8hed@yahoo.com and make sure you put BOAT in the subject line or just post back to this message I will check again.

8. Good luck finding a boat. Just a little advice save your money and when you have enough buy a prerigged boat. I got a boat and trailer for $100. I spent another $100 in paint, $150 in wood, carpeting, and other things to make the floor and a deck, $50 in seats, $50 in new tires (would have needed these anyways), $55 for a battery, $20 on a motor that is not running right and about $600 for my trolling motor, fishfinder, battery box, battery charger, anchor. That's about $1125. You can get a boat off of someone for that much and not have to do any work to it. That doesn't include all the time that I spent fixing up the boat and not fishing. Yeah I'll enjoy the boat more since I did the work myself but it would have been easier to buy a prerigged boat. I hope I helped a little.