close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

boat trailer

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by fish4me, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Howdy folks,
    Hope I am posting this under the right topic. I just recently got a 14 foot boat (yay!!) but no trailer. I am having a hard time finding a trailer to purchase. Any suggestions on where I can purchase a used trailer? I have called around to most of the boating places in my area and am having no luck. I am in Akron by Portage Lake.

Thanks all!
    Tracy

2. Ithe Last 14 I Had Bought Without A Trailer I Used A Jet Ski Trailer.
    I Lenghen The Tounge And Built Small Sides. Only Works For Small Beamed Boats. ;)

3. fish4me I was at parma marine today! they had a used 14' for sale @ 300. it looked to be in good shape!

4. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

If you are in central ohio, check out Delaware Marine. I got a trailer for just around $500. Brand new. Love the little thing.

5. Try looking at Harbor Frieght. I picked up a 4by8 flatbed trailer for under 200 bucks! Yeah there bolt together but the metal was heavier than I expected. An American couldnt make that for under 200 bucks! lol Glenn

6. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Hey getinjiggy,

Where is this Harbor Freight? I could use a flatbed trailer about that size! :)

7. Here is the listing of stores from the web site for Harbor Freight. I have never been to one of their stores myself but my dad loves the place.

8. Fish4me,
    First of all, welcome to the OGF site! I am sure you will find your time here very enjoyable.

You may also want to post a wanted listing over in the OGF Marketplace forum. That may get you more attention from prospective sellers.

9. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Thanks a lot BKR!

10. rockbass

rockbass Banned

After looking online at these trailer's I am itching to get one. I really only need one of the smaller one's to haul my 4 wheeler on. Well don't need it, but would like to have one. I would actually like to get one of the 4x8 fter's though.........Now I just need to con my girlfriend into letting me use some of her income tax return on one. :p Oh hunny, just think, if we borrow the 4 wheeler from your mom's we can haul them both so we can each have one to ride! :eek: :rolleyes: :D I bet that will work!