close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

boat trailer at Harbor Freight

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by iam20fan, Apr 20, 2008.

1. thinking about get a small trailer for my jonboat. harbor freight tools has a trailer kit. you put the trailer together yourself. with no welding. anyone have one of these?

2. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Had one for my 12'er a few years back. Pretty good trailer for the $$. Try doing a search, someone just asked about this trailer a few weeks back.

3. I ordered the Harbor Freight trailer several weeks ago. The trailer comes in 3 boxes, but only two of the three showed up. I called customer service and they said it just got delayed at FedEx and it would be there in a day or two. Still no box. VERY long story short, after 6 more times of calling customer service and having 6 different people (including a manager!!!) tell me that they would personally make sure to send a replacement box because the other one got lost and to wait 5-7 days, I found out that it had never actually been sent, and a trace had never been put on the missing package. So now it is a month after the first two boxes have arrived and I finally just had to cancel the order. So now I have to ship these huge pieces back and won't get my refund until the third box is found, except that that was the problem to begin with!!! I am so furious. I can overlook 1 person not doing their job, but to have 6 different people, including a manager, blow me off tells me that the company has trained them to say these things and just doesn't care. Buyer Beware!

4. acklac7

acklac7 S.S.

Strange you would get that kind of service, isn't harbor freight renowned for there quality tools?....Oh wait.