Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If you're looking for local factory authorized service or sales on both new and used MinnKota and Motorguide trolling motors give Dennis a shout at 614-895-BOAT or visit them at www.boatthings2.com

He installs and repairs all sorts of upgrades (power poles, trailer lighting, pumps, electronics) and his pricing and turnaround time can't be beat!

·
Administrator
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got turned on to Dennis and Spike at Boat Things by fellow OGF member Newbreed Fishing a few years ago. I've used them twice, once to fix my MinnKota PD and just recently to replace all my trailer lights with LED, a bad livewell pump, and some basic maintenance. I dropped my boat off at 10 am, and it was all done by 4pm...same day! Can't say enough about the work these guys do let alone the price. Thanks Dennis & Spike!

·
I don’t exaggerate…I just remember BIG!
1,707 Posts
Same here Shakedown.

I have had them work on my Minn Kotas twice and they did it as I waited once and the other time I dropped it off and the next morning it was done. Fantastic service!

HIGHLY recommend!

·
A bad day of fishing beats a great day of work!
813 Posts
They fixed my Minnkota TM last year. Top shelf, they say what they do and do what they say. Spike was who I worked with and couldn't have went better.

·
Super Moderator
3,854 Posts
BOAT THINGS is the place for pimping out your boat!
They have operated on my old beater more then a few times, and always do an outstanding job!
In most cases he can match Cabela's/BPS Prices on new orders.

Factory Authorized sales and repair:

INTERSTATE BATTERYS
LOWRANCE/HUMMINGBIRD
MOTORGUIDE/MINNKOTA
POWERPOLE/TALON
BLUEWATER LED LIGHTING
SAVE FACE

also:
bearings, trailer lighting, on board chargers, pumps..etc

·
Boat 1st, learn to fish next!
26 Posts
Dennis has helped me out greatly. He put on my trolling motor and two battery chargers. Being a newbie with the boat, he could have taken advantage of me. Simply put he does great work and is HONEST. Good Luck finding that elsewhere.

Another nice nugget is he works on motorized wheel chairs and when my wife finds out how much money i've spent on this boat. She's going to break my legs, so I'll be giving Dennis more business!

·
Super Moderator
3,854 Posts
I have to thank Boat Things again. As busy as a boat shop is in the spring, Dennis came to the rescue Saturday and helped me fix a problem that has been ongoing since last fall. Cannot say enough about his customer service and attention to detail. Thanks to him, I do beleive I am finally ready to rip some jaws!

Cheers!

·
Registered
20 Posts

If you're looking for local factory authorized service or sales on both new and used MinnKota and Motorguide trolling motors give Dennis a shout at 614-895-BOAT or visit them at www.boatthings2.com

He installs and repairs all sorts of upgrades (power poles, trailer lighting, pumps, electronics) and his pricing and turnaround time can't be beat!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts