Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mad SOT YAKER!
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get boat tags close by Picktown? I know the one off brice, but its always busy busy busy. I found one on rt 256 by dairy queen but they don't do boats. Also what do you need to bring for my yaks, I have bill of sale plus a paper showing where it was made with the serial on it, thats enough don't you think? I didn't know until this week you even needed a tag, since its powered by me and under 15', but I want to be legal and I believe its $15 for 3 years, not bad.

·
Uber Tuber
293 Posts
there is one in grove city off broadway behind the dairy queen. I did my 8 fter there a couple years back and was in and out in like 15 min. I know thats not verry close, but is the only one I know of that does boats.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I could be wrong but I think Bexley Marine sells tags. Give them a call...I don't go there anymore since I called asking if they had any used boats. The guy asked me how much I wanted to spend, I said $3000. He laughed at me and said that "I wouldn't go out w/ a cheap peice of crap boat like that. You're not going to find anything worth buying in that price range". But anyway try there. Sorry for the rant...

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
mike,if you get in there early on a weekday there's usually no problem.i was first or second in line the last copuplr trips;)
there's also one one main st.(south side) just west of noe-bixby.

·
Livin' the moontime
846 Posts
please be patient with Gander as we have just started doing boat registrations. I did one today and it was time consuming. Only a few of us know how to do it so far. Call in advance.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
I don't mind waiting there, I just buy more
in that case,they may keep you waiting all day:D

·
Mad SOT YAKER!
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the replies guys, went to gander near me in pickerington, and after a short wait( I shopped) I got what I needed. I bet the DMV is quicker, but the waiting area isn't as nice!
Mike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts