close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Boat stuff for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by fishnfool, Apr 20, 2008.

1. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

I just got another motor for my boat and have been holding on to this stuff until I got my boat together in case I needed it.
    4 Hummingbird depthfinders: all in good condition,one brand new,and one I coudn't get to power up and one the wires have been cut but have both peices. Have mounting brackets also 175 for all

2 trolling motors Evinrude/Johnson one has damage to the foot control but the rest is fine they both are 89 model, not sure of the thrust,both work.
    100 for the one with good foot controls and 75 for the other or 150 for both

CMC power tilt trim PT130 rated up to a 130 hp works great just don't need it anymore cost 500 new will sell for 350

Parts for 1989 force 85hp good outdrive and cowling

new boat cover for 18 foot boat one size fits all

Boat trailer single axle for up to 19 or 20' boat ez loader 400

have more stuff just have to call me with any questions 6144193308

corgo carrier that fits into reese hitch was built for hailing 4 wheeler, no floor, I used plywood 75
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

0   0   0

I would like to see the cover. Let me know I live in Pataskala also.

3. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

found more stuff
    two 6 gallon plastic fuel tanks 10.00 each
    Force outboard controls with extra cables

4. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

I'll have to get pics tomorrow for you. The cover is in summit station on the boat across from the post office

5. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

blue light special! make me an offer on anything

6. feetdown

feetdown They call me "BIG POPPA"

0   0   0

I would like pics of the trailer and specs...year, etc....
    Ill go $40 for the new Humminbird, does it have the transducer and power wires?

7. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

I have two transducers one puck for trolling motor and a skimmer, also a power cord. but I will not go 40, I'll keep them first, a brand new unit plus tranducers and power cord have to be worth 75. unless I'm over estimating the value of the unit. As for the trailer, I don't have alot of info on it as far as a year ao model,I never got any paperwork on it. All I really know is that it's overall lenght is 22.5 feet, and it's wider than your average trailer. I will get some specs on it tomorrow.I know I should have had all of that

8. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

Force outboard controls complete came off my 19' boat and two sets of cables. they are in great shape. also new prices on every thing, just pme for what you might want

9. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

Rating - 93.3%
    15   1   0

the cargo carrier, explain how that works please. do you slip it into a 2" hitch socket and pin it in? how long is it? i might want it if it will fit my trailblazer hitch socket.

10. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

yes, you just slide it in a 2" reciever like the ones you see in Cabelas, but this one is home made. I will measure it but I think it's 48 x 72

11. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

Still have alot of stuff for sale four hummingbirds, they all work, Force outboard parts,boat trailer,trolling motors,gas tank out of a bass boat maybe 30 gal or so, and a bunch of other stuff. will do some trading on fishing or hunting related items

12. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

0   0   0

Well, pm me with an address and I would like to come by and take a look.