Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boat Dollies used to store and move boats. Heavy duty steel used to construct with 8" easy roll casters. I used these one season to move a 310 SeaRay Sundancer and no longer need them. Capable of holding larger boats by using larger diameter casters. Everything is adjustable for width, height & angle using 3/4" pins. Also have a tube to connect the two dollies together. These boat stands are stronger than any stand on the market at halve the price. Located in Valley View 44125. Email, text or call.
[email protected]
440-319-9034

Attachments

·
Registered
957 Posts
Boat Dollies used to store and move boats. Heavy duty steel used to construct with 8" easy roll casters. I used these one season to move a 310 SeaRay Sundancer and no longer need them. Capable of holding larger boats by using larger diameter casters. Everything is adjustable for width, height & angle using 3/4" pins. Also have a tube to connect the two dollies together. These boat stands are stronger than any stand on the market at halve the price. Located in Valley View 44125. Email, text or call.
[email protected]
440-319-9034
Price?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is the estimated weight capacity without the casters? Will it hold a boat that weighs 25,000 pounds?
It should I built these off of the titan dollies design which they don't use square tubing they use flatbar which I why I built my own as I didn't feel they would be strong enough. All of their dollies use the same frame and the only difference is the caster size. They use 10" casters for the 25k unit. Here is the link which shows weight per each dolly along with the price not including shipping. http://www.hostarmarine.com/dollies/titan-dollies.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts