close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Boat stakes at mogadore

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ewngsth, Mar 2, 2008.

1. My buddy and i went out from the boat docks at mogadore yesterday. Parked at the gate on lansinger(sp)rd. Walked about a mile out through deep snow . There was 6 inches of good ice and about 6 inches of slop on top it made for a wet day.We fished for 6 hours from 11 30 am to 30 pm . Caught 6 fish, 4 perch 2 gills all under 5 inches.there was 2 other guys there not doing anything either. I started by the on the left side of the island and worked my way out aroud the right side into the middle of the lake then back to boatstake cove and down the shore back to the road. Fished in 18 16 14 12 10 fet of water and threw everything I have at em . NOTHING!!!!!!!! I have fished mogadore very hard and very aggressively this ice season. I keep thinking that they have to eat sometime. Im thinking now maybee the days for numbers of jumbo perch, big brim and 13 -17 inch crappies are over. At least for mogadore.:( :( :( :(

2. Fished the spring and summer at Mogadore. I did not catch 1 crappie. Lot of bluegill and other sunfish. I believe your right, days are over