close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Boat seats embroidered & recovered

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Toxic, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

I finally got mt seat covers back from them embroiderer's & re upholsterers shop. Now only if the weather cooperates, I may get to try them out this season. My total cost was 120.00 to have both the embroidery work, and the recovering job. The picture is of the backs of the top part of both seats.

Attached Files:

2. those are bad a$$ seats right there, here soon there is going to be a section for Trick My Boat.

3. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

Those are cool.......well done.........I like the graphics........one thing....anybody fishes close enough to you, to read those seat backs, should get the massage and give you a BUFFER ZONE.........Good fishin this season..........Jon Sr. PS. mostly like those "drift jumpers" at mosquito......got to love em.........

4. Nice! Where were they done at?

5. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

humm, trophy boat seat covers....i think i know a place those will fit.:p

guess i wont have too hard of a time knowing whos boat im looking at when i see the biohazard symbol now.

6. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Dale Fuller. He has a shop in Liberty close to where the Denny's Rest. by Rt 80

7. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Tom, last year I also had him make me some seat cushions to fit over the port & starboard steps. They make nice jump seats.

8. Very sharp!!! They do nice work....

9. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Do you have a website or contact number for them. I need my seat backs redone and that price is amazing.

10. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

I sent you a PM with the info.........

11. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Yeah those look SICK! Wow, has my mind workin...hehehe