close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

boat ramp near stuebenville

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by catfisherman, Jun 7, 2007.

1. im looking for the boat ramp in stuebenville i was told intersection of 22 and 7 i can see the ramp but how do u get there any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

2. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

About 2 miles south of where 22 meets route 7 South, you will pass the Fort Steuben Bridge to Weirton and then the 4 lane Rt 22 east bridge. Get in the left lane. Just past the 22 bridge you will go through the red light that leads to University Blvd, there is a left turn in the median that crosses the railroad tracks. There is a cement plant at the entrance. Cross the tracks and go left. Marina is about a half mile north.

3. Champion188 Elite

Champion188 Elite Smallie slayer

Someone told me this ramp was closed last weekend?? Had it barricaded off with construction barrels.Any truth to this? Is it re-opened? Why was it closed?

4. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

They were rebuilding the Rail Road crossing. Open now.

5. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

If worse comes to worse and it happens again cross the bridge into West Virginia and turn right, go about 5 miles into Wellsburg. You can launch by the Pier 12 restaurant if you have to.

6. Champion188 Elite

Champion188 Elite Smallie slayer

There is a ramp in Mingo Junction too,3-4 miles south of Steubenville.I've checked it out,never did launch there though. I usually put in at Rayland and make the run North.

7. The ramp in Toronto is the best one I've seen in the area. It is a little further north, but way better than Steubenville

8. the ramp in steubenville is real steep.
    the rayland marina is a good place to launch, they charge $4.oo to put in.
    there is bathrooms plenty of parking, pop machine and some people there all the time liveing on house boats.