close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Boat Racing Downtown Cincy 6-19 & 20

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by billm_usa1, Jun 16, 2004.

1. catking

catking Banned

Even with the rising river levels?? I've watched these before, and with all that stuff floating in the water............ I don't know. Thanks for the heads up !! And welcome to the site !!! CATKING

2. Even with all the trash in the River the Boats are still committed to be there. Pits on on the Kentucky Side of the River.

May be 2 days of exciting submarine races.

3. catking

catking Banned

They are braver than I'll ever be :D I saw on the local Cincinnati news that they have issued a small craft warning about all the trees/stumps/tires/logs/ that are floating down stream. Good Luck Guys. CATKING

4. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

There was big stuff on the water Monday...telephone poles, stumps, etc. Water level is still over 35'......good luck !

5. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

That sounds a little dangerous, there is no way they'll let this go down with all that stuff out there.

6. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Last year the river was at 40 foot and they still raced, couple of boats broke props and I know of a couple that lost outdrives hitting the floating tires with rims attached, seems these guys race on about anything.

Some guys went diving for the props, major bucks because there blueprinted and balanced.

Doc

7. catking

catking Banned

DA KING !!! might don the scuba gear :D If I could swim :mad:

8. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Only 33' today, when it's dropping there isn't so much stuff afloat..... :)

9. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

bathroom secrets, gotta love em'.

bill