boat for trade

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by allwayzfishin, Jun 17, 2008.

1. allwayzfishin

allwayzfishin just 1 more cast!!!

Rating - 66.7%
    4   2   0

i have this 1988 16ft stratas bass boat with a 1989 70hp evinrude power tilt/trim using 3 different control areas[front,hand control, back of boat] and 30 pnd thrust bow mount motor guide, hummingbird fish finder, all safety gear with 4 life jackets, registered till 2011, clear title for trade. this boat has new builge pump with new automatic activator switch, new live well pumps,new water pump and impeller kit on the engine, new crank and straps on the trailer,new speedometer indicator, like new bearing buddies and tires with spare, 2 working live wells, rod locker. this boat flys at about 36mph topped out on erie. lots of fun. bought to fish tourneys but find myself out on erie more and more. so i would like to get into a 14-16ft deep v with console steering and a good running motor that will push the boat quickly to avoid potential storms and huge wakes. anyone interested can email me at jrcorbs_01@yahoo.com or call my cell@ 440-521-3947 thanks- adam---- i tried to upload some pics and the file size exceeds the limit. will try another way later. can email the pics to whomever wants to see this boat.

2. bill1269

bill1269

0   0   0

3. allwayzfishin

Rating - 66.7%
    4   2   0

not sure on a price yet. i can send you some pics and you tell me what u think, ok with you bill? pm me with your email

4. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

just a thought - host your pics on shutterfly (free) and then you right click on the pic, copy the properties and then you can paste them in here. just use that little mountain thingy that's right above this......it'll open up a pop up - just paste in there. it automatically resizes them for you too......it's what I use.

5. allwayzfishin

Rating - 66.7%
    4   2   0

heres some pics of the stratas and the evinrude running, and the internal components too. the seat had the staples come loose today so im sure the others will do the same soon. im gonna shoot some fresh ones to fix that problem. any questions feel free to pm me. thanks

Attached Files:

6. the weav

the weav

0   0   0

I dont know this boat but I had a 256-v Stratos w/70 evinrude it was a great boat had it for 12 years it was 16' got 40 mph>

7. AnthHol

AnthHol

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

have u decided on a price yet or are you set on trading the boat? Depending on a price I may be interested. Shoot me a pm.

8. allwayzfishin

Rating - 66.7%
    4   2   0

well i guess i can let the boat boat go for around $3800 obo. took it out for an hour or so yesterday straight out from the lagoons in 21fow and picked these eyes on a custom made harness i call "blue thunder". caught some nice white and yellow perch too. the boat handled the 2-3 footers pretty well, i was by myself and i have the sea legs to balance unlike my girlfriend. so thats pretty much why im getting rid of it, to make sure that she doesnt go into the drink. thinking of putting this boat on ebay soon, so any fellow OGF members want to see this boat live, let me know. the lagoons have a launch and im more than willing to take whomever out on the lake. thanks and tight lines!

Attached Files:

9. allwayzfishin

Rating - 66.7%
    4   2   0

bump...........need to sell asap. will let this boat go for $3000. tears on the drivers seat have been fixed and i put a newer gator mount on the front. i will even throw in a lowrance gps/fishfinder. this boat is great and is a blast out on the water. found a nice deep v that i want to get but this has to go first so i have the room to store it. anyone interested can call me anytime. located 30 min. east of cleveland.

10. jallen100

jallen100

0   0   0

Are you interested in trades?

11. allwayzfishin

Rating - 66.7%
    4   2   0

open for trades if you have a deep v, otherwise i dropped the price again to $2800 obo. just want a deep v so bad. someone at least come take a look and make me an offer. a great running boat,super clean, you wont be dissappointed! put some sweet 12inch white fishbone muskie decals on the sides. makes this boat look like a true fishing machine!