close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Boat for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Deadwood, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadwood

Deadwood

0   0   0

I have my boat up for sale. Hate to sell it but I must. It is a 1 owner (before me) 1993 Stratos 1850 Double Console Bay Boat. It has never seen salt water. It is equipted with. live well, Ice fish box,,, washdown system,,, courticy lights,,,nav lights,,, Heavy Custom Canvas Cover,,, Like new custom Bemimi Top with front,side and rear curtins,,, 48 lb thrust Minn Kota troll motor,,, Electronic fuel monitor (accrate to +or- 1 tenth gal),,, Northstar GPS ,,,Marine radio,,, Lorance fish finder,,, Humming bird fish finder, ,, I also installed 2 new electric anchor systems , the boat came with 2 of the bicycle seats,I replaced them with 2 nice confortable fishing seats over $125 each.
    The boat also comes with 5 or 6 Down East metal rod holders, extra trailer bearings, 3 good Interstate Marine Batterys, isolater switch with key, 3 gal. Amsoil synthetic 2 cycle oil, extra fuel filters,

The motor is a 150 Evinrude Ocean Pro, easy starting, and runs like like new, comes with 2, 3 blade props and 1 stainless 4 blade prop.

The Trailer is a 1993 Custom 5000lb Stratos Trails with surge brakes, newer tires with custom rims,bearing buddies and new spare with cover . Also has back up lights. Comes with extra heavy duty spare hub and bearings.

I bought this boat from an older guy in Indiana a couple months ago to use on Erie but only got to use it 3 times. It has been garage kept and very well cared for. Everything on this outfit works and is in great condition. $6500.00

Attached Files:

2. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

0   0   0

bump for you.
    hard to believe that nobody is looking at this boat.seems like a real good deal on a boat that looks like it can handle rough water.
    i wish this would have been for sale when i was looking.

3. This is an interesting boat. I can't quite tell from the pics, but it is a Deep V hull right?

Are there any seats in the back, or are there just the 2 captain's chairs?

Edit: Oh and where are you located?

4. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

That's a real nice rig, I'm surprised someone isn't all over it. Great Erie boat right there.

5. Deadwood

Deadwood

0   0   0

Thanks folks. Boat is located in Gallipolis Ohio. Yes, besides the 2 capt. chairs there is an additional chair in back plus one in front near the trolling motor. I had the boat on Erie 3 times and it did very good. Only reason I am selling it is that Erie is a 500 mile round trip for me and I am just not able to make that trip enough to justify keeping a big boat

6. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

0   0   0

wanna trade for a 17' monark pro???:D :D :D

7. Deadwood

Deadwood

0   0   0

Jeff, I'm really not interested in a trade at this time but thanks .

8. Deadwood

Deadwood

0   0   0

Any reasonable offers?

9. fowltalk

fowltalk Banned

0   0   0

Maybe unreasonable....but i will give u $5k for the outfit....this week!

btw, that is a nice lookin' outfit.

Dean
    330-441-2401

10. Deadwood

Deadwood

0   0   0

Price cut to $6000.00.

11. Bassy

Bassy Bass the other white meat

0   0   0

Why dont you use it on the river? Do you have any pics of the boat with the bimini top up? My wife said if we sell our camper I can get a boat and yours is in my price range......so all I have to do is sell the camper LOL. If you have a pic with the bimini top up you can email it to bassy2871@netzero.net
    Thanks,
    Bassy

12. Deadwood

Deadwood

0   0   0

I will try to get the top pics up later this evening. Will also get some pics of the cockpit cover.(I think that is what it is called)

13. ltfd596

ltfd596

0   0   0

Very nice boat, and what I am looking for. I will be talk to my wife this evening... hopefully I will have some good news tomorrow.

14. Yeah, I hate to see this boat languishing. It looks really clean and well taken care of. It looks like it would be a great fishing boat for Lake Erie. I'd love to have it myself, for sure but I'm in no position to buy a boat.

15. crpngdth2001

crpngdth2001

0   0   0

This sure is a nice boat for Erie. I wish I hadn't bought and put alot of TLC into the '84 Shamrock Center Console I bought. It's sweet now, but this sure would have been easier.

This will be long gone before I could ever turn my boat around, so I won't tease myself. Someone buy this thing, what a great deal!

16. Deadwood

Deadwood

0   0   0

Thanks for the comments. You are right it is a nice boat and has been well cared for. Here are a couple pics of the top and canopy.

Attached Files:

17. fish-tracker

fish-tracker

0   0   0

did you sell your boat ? if not let me know

18. Deadwood

Deadwood

0   0   0

The boat is still for sale. I will be listing it in a local paper Monday. Looking at the pictures of the top it looks like a couple rips in it. I assure you it has no rips tears or worn places. In fact it looks to be unused.

19. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I talked with one of my buddies yesterday, he has cash ready to buy and has been looking, I told him about this boat he will be checking it out today perfect for what he is looking for.

20. fish-tracker

fish-tracker

0   0   0

how big is your boat? I would like to look at it. Is the motor in good shape and what year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.