Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2003 Fisher 1700 Hawk Sport:

2003 Mercury ELPTO 75 HP motor:

2003 Mercury 9.9 four stroke kicker with electric start: Doesn't have electric tilt and trim

2018 Minn Kota power drive vs 2 with I pilot. 24 volt, 60 inch shaft, 80 # thrust I believe with transducer built into motor. It is connected to the graph on dash.

Their is a Lowrance Mark 5X on the bow that is connected to a transducer on the bow mount as well.

Humminbird Helix 7 with side imaging on the dash. It is connected to the transom transducer and the bow mount motor. Their is a button on dash to switch from the transom transducer to the bow mount transducer.

Minn kota 3 bank on board charger. 10 amps per bank.

Big live well in the back of the boat and a smaller one in the front. Also has a separate bait well in the front.

A ship to shore radio with an 8' antenna. The radio won't turn on, not sure if it is a fuse problem or what.

Dual council with a full windshield.

a full Bimini top that connects to the windshield. Plus the Bimini can be removed and put back on. Not bolted to the boat. Runs on a track.

AM and FM radio on the dash that works.
Compass on the dash.
Night lights all work on boat.
Trailer is custom made for boat with brand new side guides on it. All the lights worked on trailer except one back light. And the trailer has a swing away tongue on it. It has been kept in a garage all the time. No cover for it.
The boat has been on Erie many times over the years. Person is getting older and can't get out like he wants anymore.
Batteries are charged, but maybe older.
Has rod holders on it.

Cargo netting in the bow of the boat to store stuff. Also has another storage compartment in the front. Also has storage compartments on each side in the back of the boat.
Boat license is good till 2021. Title in hand. It is water ready and fishing ready.

George: 330 - 472 - 1328

Will have pictures in a little while below. Once my buddy gets time to put them on. lol
$6,900

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
2003 Fisher 1700 Hawk Sport:

2003 Mercury ELPTO 75 HP motor:

2003 Mercury 9.9 four stroke kicker with electric start: Doesn't have electric tilt and trim

2018 Minn Kota power drive vs 2 with I pilot. 24 volt, 60 inch shaft, 80 # thrust I believe with transducer built into motor. It is connected to the graph on dash.

Their is a Lowrance Mark 5X on the bow that is connected to a transducer on the bow mount as well.

Humminbird Helix 7 with side imaging on the dash. It is connected to the transom transducer and the bow mount motor. Their is a button on dash to switch from the transom transducer to the bow mount transducer.

Minn kota 3 bank on board charger. 10 amps per bank.

Big live well in the back of the boat and a smaller one in the front. Also has a separate bait well in the front.

A ship to shore radio with an 8' antenna. The radio won't turn on, not sure if it is a fuse problem or what.

Dual council with a full windshield.

a full Bimini top that connects to the windshield. Plus the Bimini can be removed and put back on. Not bolted to the boat. Runs on a track.

AM and FM radio on the dash that works.
Compass on the dash.
Night lights all work on boat.
Trailer is custom made for boat with brand new side guides on it. All the lights worked on trailer except one back light. And the trailer has a swing away tongue on it. It has been kept in a garage all the time. No cover for it.
The boat has been on Erie many times over the years. Person is getting older and can't get out like he wants anymore.
Batteries are charged, but maybe older.
Has rod holders on it.

Cargo netting in the bow of the boat to store stuff. Also has another storage compartment in the front. Also has storage compartments on each side in the back of the boat.
Boat license is good till 2021. Title in hand. It is water ready and fishing ready.

George: 330 - 472 - 1328

Will have pictures in a little while below. Once my buddy gets time to put them on. lol
$6,900
Pm sent.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.