close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Boat for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by EE, Sep 15, 2005.

1. EE

EE

0   0   0

bringing this back to the top.....put it up last September and though there was some interest, it hasn't moved out yet.......price has dropped! this is a deal......I'll have it serviced to kick off the fishing season.

great on Alum, O’shay, Rivers and Lakes (Hoover too if you have a 9.9)…used over the last 4 years for Saugeye, Bass, Crappie and catfish...many fish in my gallery were caught on this boat.

1988, 16.5’ Deep-V Fabuglass
    1988, 88-hp Evinrude outboard
    Power tilt/trim
    Custom bimini top with all surrounding windows, including rear
    Custom storage cover/tarp (bow cover can unsnap separately, if desired) - needs some repair work and a pole, but keeps out water
    New Cabelas chairs, pedestals, able to be easily moved between (brand new) multiple seat mounts...
    Raised pedestals and chairs for bow and stern
    Minn Kota 54lb thrust trolling motor with extended cord footpad....can be controlled from anywhere in boat
    2-bank Minn Kota on-board battery re-charger, (brand new)
    3 batteries on board
    Eagle Fishfinder/Sonar mounted on dash
    Eagle Cuda Fishfinder/Sonar mounted on bow for person operating trolling motor (stored when not used)
    Handheld GPS unit can be mounted onto bow for person operating trolling motor (stored when not used)
    Fully functioning live well
    4 rod holders, 6 rod holder mounts placed throughout boat
    Bow storage, floor storage
    Bow and Stern lights/Anchor/rope
    Trailer has great tires, new 2x4 bunks w/carpet, new lights, mounted spare tire, new winch and winch strap last fall...

Great for the kids to swim out of (rear ladder for easy in and out of boat)

6500.00 invested in this boat, asking 3000.00 but will consider reasonable offer....must unload (got a newer, bigger boat).

I'll take it out for a run on Alum Creek or O’shay if requested, I'll even have the motor serviced to kick off the fishing season.

Here are a few pictures of it, go to my gallery for 6 pictures of it. There is a picture of it with the tarp on it, a handful of pictures without the tarp on it, and one picture with the bimini top up and all windows zipped on (except the back one, which is also there.......just didn't put it on). This boat can be fully enclosed with the windows!

This boat has some nicks and dings from years of use, to be expected from a well used boat.

PM me if you are interested and as I said, I'll take you out on it or send you more pictures.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. kmb411

kmb411

0   0   0

Looks sweet, if I did not have a boat already I would take it in a NY minute. I will let some friends know about it. Price is great.

3. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

0   0   0

is the transom flat? able to mount a kicker on it?

4. EE

EE

0   0   0

little king,
    I'll send you a picture of the back of the boat.....pretty sure it would be easy to mount a kicker on it. PM me with an e-mail address if you want

5. Paul Anderson

Paul Anderson Logan's Dad

0   0   0

You will sell this boat very quickly. I know my better half would hurt me, or I'd come get it this afternoon. I'm boat poor right now, so I can't do it. That is the best deal on a comparable used boat that I have seen in a long time. You shouldn't need to move off that price at all. Good Luck

6. EE

EE

0   0   0

here's a picture of the back end, for those who would consider mounting a kicker or a mounting plate for a kicker. Same thing on the other side, but you'd probably have to take the ladder off (not a necessity for fishing anyway)

[​IMG]

7. ying6

ying6

0   0   0

EEEEK,
    It is amazing how much you have put into this boat. $3500.00 is a steal. I would love to just be able to strip it down and put some of that stuff on my boat. Especially the trolling motor.
    Good luck
    ying

8. EE

EE

0   0   0

Paul & Ying,
    I agree and thought this would sell quickly.......I'll keep it here another week or so and then look at some other advertising possibilities.
    Price is still flexible, reasonable offers will be considered.

9. EE

EE

0   0   0

475 looks, but not as much interest as I really expected.........anybody have any thoughts on where I can best advertise this boat? I don't think e-bay is the way to go, it's not as if someone from another state is going to come running to pick this boat up.

10. mcmd8700

mcmd8700

0   0   0

You might try e-bay. My first 1990 16' aluminum boat sold for $3,500, and the guy came to Cincinnati from Atlanta. You get a lot of exposure on e-bay, but the cost to sell is $80 ($40 to list and $40 if it sells). Just make sure the description is good and detailed, and you have a lot of pictures of all areas of the boat. It is one place where you will find out right away if your boat is priced right or not.

Good Luck.

11. mojo

mojo

0   0   0

my buddy sold hist 12 ft fiberglass boat with a not so great running 7 horse for $800 on ebay and the guy drove from virginia to cleveland for it. That boat was barely worth $300. You'd be amazed what people will pay and how far they will drive. If you put this up a year from now I'd take it right away but i don't hae any funds saved.

12. EE

EE

0   0   0

bumpin it back to the top

13. EE

EE

0   0   0

moving this back to the front page...

14. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

0   0   0

I just sold my old boat on ebay and believe me yours in much nicer and the guy came from iowa to get it. I would Ebay it and get it over with. It would cost you approx 80 bucks to sell it and I will almost bet you'd get what your asking or more and have it gone in 7 days.

15. EE

EE

0   0   0

The boat has sold (thanks for the recent inquiries, but it's gone).
    EE