close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Boat for Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Carpman_1977, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Carpman_1977

Carpman_1977 Big Softy the Fish Finder

0   0   0

Well, since I bought a new Pro Guide V 16 from Tracker, the 12 foot Boat has to get out of my yard, so it's time to sell it!

It's a Meyers 12 foot boat and trailer. The boat itself has been wired with lights (included), is pre wired for a bilge (which I never had time to install), has been wired for the trolling motor that comes with it, and is in decent shape. Registration is paid for through 2005. The trailer is actually for a larger boat, but that’s what I got with it. Last year, I put on a new winch strap, safety chains, front wheel, and bearing buddies and covers. Buyer will have to work with me on getting it registered in Ohio since it still has PA plates on it. I already have it weighed. I am including the following items with it:

- 30 pound Minn Kota Trolling Motor (bought last year)
    - 24 DC Everstart trolling battery (bought last year)
    - Anchor (10 pound)
    - All the safety equipment (life jackets, horn, flares, throw cushion, fire extinguisher)
    - Tarp and supports for the cover
    - Oars
    - ALL THE FISHING ADVICE YOU WANT!!

I’ve taken this thing on everything from Mosquito to Pymatuning, to Presque Isle, to many of the smaller lakes, and it does catch fish! Asking $700, but will take the best offer.

PM or email me if interested. It is on display in my front yard, so if you are interested, I can give you directions. Pics are below. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Carpman_1977

Carpman_1977 Big Softy the Fish Finder

0   0   0

I hate doing this, but BUMP!