close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Boat For Sale / Pelican 10E

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BassBlaster, Jul 16, 2007.

1. I have decided to sell my little boat to start saving for a bigger boat, and it's only been in the water four times this season. If you fished the OGF Crappie Tourney then you've seen this boat. It is a Pelican Bass Raider 10E with the RamX hull. It comes with two seats that fold and swivel. It has a Minn Kota Endura 36# thrust trolling motor. Fives speeds forward and three speeds reverse and I wired and mounted a Big Foot switch so you don't have to mess with the motor all the time. Pirhana Max 20 depth/fish finder with transducer mounted on trolling motor. Outboard is a 1948 Evinrude 3.3. The outboard runs but it leaks gasoline and I havn't messed with it to see where it's coming from. I just took it off and used the trolling motor. The battery and battery box are brand new. Just installed and charged but never used. I'm also including an oar, an anchor with fifty feet of anchor rope and a fire extinguisher. The boat and trolling motor are a year old. The depth finder is only a few months old and the battery is brand new. This boat has seen water less than a dozen times. 2009 registration. Must be package deal. All yours for $800.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Very nice boat, practically new. Great for that water you wanna fish but can't get your big boat on or great beginner boat. That's what it was for me. Price drop to $750.

3. Erterbass

Erterbass Ohio Angler

0   0   0

BassBlaster, where is West Columbus (the answer is probably obvious but I don't want to assume anything... ;)

Did you use a small trailer to haul the boat or the bed of a pickup? Is the battery for the TM included?

Looks like a very interesting package for my uses...

Bob

4. I am located on the west side of Columbus. The battery is included and is brand new, never even used. I hauled it on my quad trailer but it should fit in the bed of a truck.

5. Still have the little boat. Just did a little math and with everything I'm including, I have well over a thouand dollars in this package and it's practically new. It's a pretty good deal. Would like to get it out of the garage this weekend. Battery is fully charged, you could pick it up and go strait to the lake!!

6. Price reduced to $700. I found a boat that I am very interested in and I need to make this one go away. Very nice little package!!!

7. Duckdude82

Duckdude82

0   0   0

interested in selling the electric and battery seperate?

8. Thanks for the offer but I'd like to sell it all together. I'm afraid if I split it up and it dosn't sell then I'm stuck with a boat I would have to paddle and I'm to fat and lazy for that!!

9. Last call before I start listing in other places, better hurry!!!!!

10. Boat sold pending payment......

11. Boat is gone, thanks bwilldoit2!!!