close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Boat for Sale - 2003 Tracker Pro Deep V 16

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BlueSpectrum, Jun 5, 2007.

1. BlueSpectrum

BlueSpectrum

0   0   0

I hate to have to sell her but other bills are taking priority....

For sale - 2003 Tracker Pro Deep V 16. It is in very good condition. There are a few minor scratches on the hull and some minor places where the carpet is getting worn. It has a 1995 40hp Mercury with oil injection as the main motor. It also has a 2003 9.9 hp 4-stroke Mercury as a kicker. The kicker is mounted with a separate control box mounted below the main motor throttle control so you can run either motor from the console. The steering for the kicker is done via a steering link bar mounted to the steering arm of the main motor so both motors are steered from the wheel. It also has a almost brand new 55# thrust MinnKota All Terrain bow mount trolling motor. It has the full walk-through windshield. It has two livewells, the front well has a bait bucket insert and also has a recirculating pump. The rear well is just a normal livewell. Both wells run from the same aerator pump and can be run all the time or via a timer. It has all of the other normal stuff like nav and anchor lights, bildge pump, 12v lighter receptacle. It has four matching seats. Trailstar trailer is in excellent condition. It also has a Humminbird Matrix 20 fishfinder with GPS antenna added so the GPS works.

Here is the full list of everything included:

All safety equipment - extinguisher, flag, throw cushion, jackets (4), horn.
    Two anchors
    Oar
    Two batteries that are brand new this year.
    Onboard charger.
    Four rod-holders.
    Full sized custom cover.

I am basically taking my fishing equipment out of it and selling it.

I will try to take some pictures tonight and get them posted tomorrow.

Asking $7,500 OBO.

Need to sell very soon so I will listen to offers.

Thanks.

2. IHATEWORK

IHATEWORK

0   0   0

My cousin is actually looking for a boat. I just got a call from him last night, and I believe that this is the boat that he was looking for. his email is eve6241@cup.edu I told him about this and he was very interested. Where are you located at? Is there any way that you can send him pics of the boat. Thank you. Jason

3. BlueSpectrum

BlueSpectrum

0   0   0

I will send him an e-mail now. I am located in London, which is about 25 miles south-west of Columbus. I am going to take the pictures tonight and also try to post them tonight as well as send him the pics. Thanks.

4. BlueSpectrum

BlueSpectrum

0   0   0

Another bump.....any offers? I have some local people interested but I would rather someone here get it first.

5. shark59er

shark59er

0   0   0

Is there a reason the motor is 8 years older than the boat? Thanks,

Shark

6. BlueSpectrum

BlueSpectrum

0   0   0

The 40hp is the older one. The previous owner purchased the 4 stroke 9.9 when he bought the boat and moved it over to be the kicker since he already had the 40hp from a previous boat. The boat was set up this way by the previous owner before I purchased it.

Pescador likes this.
  7. shark59er

shark59er

0   0   0

Thanks for the explanation. I was looking to update my 95 Pro Deep V 16 to a newer model.

Shark

8. BlueSpectrum

BlueSpectrum

0   0   0

Ok....some things have come up that are causing me to have to sell my boat ASAP. I need it gone. I am taking a loss on it but I can let it go for not a penny less than $6,000. Any takers?

9. Ohio Gas

Ohio Gas

0   0   0

Whats the top speed w/ the 40 ?, If its still not sold would You be available to show it sunday afternoon?

10. BlueSpectrum

BlueSpectrum

0   0   0

Sorry...sold it last night.