Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I posted the boat while back and could not figure out how to update description so hopefully moderators can delete previous post. I’m pricing items to sell as I’ve had some more issues with current vehicle that needs attention immediately. Priced to sell means my bottom line and what I believe to be more than fair price.

1986 winner tournament boat
18’2”
150 evinrude Xp
Boat is solid and runs as it should. Could def use cosmetic update and good clean. Title for both boat and motor. 2000.00firm. Deerfield oh area. Can lake test for serious buyers

2018 minn Kota PowerDrive with ipilot
24 70lb thrust 54” with Bluetooth and us2 sonar built in. Also have original head and pedal if someone wanted to go back to that route 750.00 firm -sold

2018 Humminbird helix 7 mega si g3n
Have original box and several local lakes loaded on card in hd Depth Humminbird maps version. Also has zero lines card I bought specifically to map west branch. 600 with zero lines card, 550 without.

2018 motorguide guide xi5
36v 105lb thrust with what I believe is 60” shaft. Also comes with brand new foot pedal. 700 with pedal or 600 without.

all items can be tested before purchase. I apologize to moderators as I said I made post before but circumstances changed so I lowered price and put more items for sale and couldn’t figure out how to edit title.
local pickup only

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
How long is the shaft on the evinrude?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m not sure. I assume it’s what would be considered long shaft. I could measure if need be

·
Registered
162 Posts
probably not a ling shaft on a bass boat. Can you measure it from top of mount to prop shaft?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It showed 31 inches from where the top of mounting bracket would be when flush while trimmed down. Which doesn’t sound right. I’ve never been too sure on how they measure

1 - 6 of 6 Posts