close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Boat 4-Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Fish-N-Fool, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Fish-N-Fool

Fish-N-Fool

0   0   0

Up 4-Sale I have a 14ft. fiberglass tri-hull made by Appleby. Boat is a 73 model, solid with no leaks. Custom built casting platform and rear deck (bass boat style) with swivel "butt seat" on deck and a full swivel chair @ the stern. Marine carpet throughout, 10 gallon homemade livewell with access from deck - the aerator broke on this last spring and needs replaced.

1994 Tilt Trailer with rollers, good tires, solid jack, 1 7/8 inch receiver. Pulls well at any speed & can be towed with any tow vehicle (including 4 cyl). Can be launched nearly anywhere - no boat ramp required.

OLD Motorguide bow mount foot-controlled trolling motor with unknown thrust (28-32 lbs), 3 speed and still mechanically working

Humminbird LCR 3D Sonar unit with 15 ft. cable and high speed transducer.

New registration through March 2010!
    Anchor, bow light, 2 "clamp on" style rod holders, Oar, lifevest, mounted fire extinguisher.

Boat is stable - can stand and walk on casting deck. Storage under casting deck. Draft is less than 1 foot of water. Boat also has an AM/FM CD player with 6X8 speaker mounted and wired - this was working last spring (low volume), but I am not considering it in the price as I would assume you would want to replace.

Clear OH title.

This boat was used on Alum Creek, Hoover, CC, CJ Brown, Cowan, Acton Lake & a private gravel pit.

Items to note:

This boat needs cleaned up as it has been sitting (tarped and covered) since last fall.
    "butt" seat has a tear in it (I put electrical tape over it).
    1 broken roller on trailer (side is broken off, still works)
    hull has scrapes in the paint (no damage to boat, surface scatches from loading/unloading)
    Minor surface rust on fenders and hitch
    casting platform has started to shift towards stern (about 1 inch) and needs attention.

Overall this is a great little fishing machine and I caught a ton of fish in this little boat. It is great for 2 people, but really no more. The boat needs some TLC as it was only in the water a few times last season and put away in October. Only reason I am selling is because I also have a large boat and I just don't have the time to justify 2 boats anymore (wife is riding my case about it taking up space too ).

I am located in Springfield, OH.

$650

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Fish-N-Fool

Fish-N-Fool

0   0   0

I will throw in a deep cycle trolling battery ($80 retail) with this package - still looking to get $650.

Please PM me with any interest.