close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bluegill Spawn Is On !!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Panfish Discussions' started by Fish On, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Time for a fish fry ...LOL!!!!

2. Congratulations! What a mess of fish! It looks like there are some real nice ones in there. Any info on your method/bait? I don't target them much but I thought about doing it here soon. I caught a few nice ones the other day while getting the crappie but I was not able to get on them consistently. I wished i had some waxies at the time.

3. bobber...hook and a night crawler piece..thats it !!!!

4. I am not normally a big fan of gill fishing but when you can get into fish like that it is fun. I am going to definitely take waxworm or crawlers this Saturday when I get out again. I found some huge nests and was able to coax a few strikes from there but our catch rate I am sure will go way up with bait. Thanks for sharing the picture and info.

5. Nothing better than fresh gills fried up! Nice job.

6. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

Nice fish you got there !! I have been catching alot of them too. But I use them as Bait more often than eating them. I have saw some dandy Slab Gill's come from Lake Logan this week. I bet your son loved that kind of fishing, Its great to see him so happy over Bluegill, I bet he had fun. ;)

7. It's just to much fun , my boys are lovin it !!!!...Bring on the oil fish fry !!!!

8. Going to head back out tonight when it cool's down , these Bluegills are very addictive ...and GREAT EATING!!!!..If anyone is in the area and want's to hook up and go fishing for gills let me know, I usally fish by myself or with my boys , would love to hook up and meet some of you guys , I will let you know how I do tonight

9. where did you get those gills?(lake). do you know where those mogadore redears live?

10. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

Where do you call home?? Those 'Gills look mighty tasty.

11. Chuckie
    ...No I do not know where those mogadore redears live

12. Do you fish ??

13. Hey Fish On. I live in southeat ohio(barnesville) and fish by myself a good bit because anyone I try to take either fools around too much or gets too drunk and ends up in the water. I'm not the best fisherman but I can slay the gills with the best of 'em. Hit me up with a pm if you are in the se ohio area sometime and need someone to go.

15. I don't get it. Why do people bring back dead threads like this????