Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Fellow Fisherman:
I never get on this computer to talk about great deals ,But I wanted to tell anyone interested in gill or crappie fishing about a guy I met thru e-bay.I was bidding on some real nice looking pinmen .You know that if you go to the bait shopes or wally world pinmen cost about .75ea. Well this guy was selling cards of 24 for $5.00. So I thought I would try some to check quality ,I got them and man I felt like I hit the jackpot when i looked at em,Beautiful colors quality all the way.I orderd more to see other colors and this guy goes all the way,He uses automotive paint .I have been emailing him and he even called me on the phone. He told me he was continuing his fathers bussiness and didnt believe fishing had to be so expensive wow that impressed me , just another great american tring to make a buck and make the sport of fishing cost effective as well as fun and making quaility lures in doing so .I would hope that someone will call him and order off of him, you will be doing yourself the favor .you wont believe how nice of pinmen these are for the money and there are 24 in a card in either number 6 or 8 hook size.his name is Tony and you can tell him john Price form ohio told you about him Here is his number (309)645-2473 or fax him at (309)676-5025 and last but not least email [email protected] Hey guy & Gals see you on the water and dont keep everything you catch save some for the kids /
John Price

·
'73 24' Stamas
975 Posts
Do you have a link to one of his auctions?

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
Its a small icefishing jig. they come in a variety of colors and several shapes

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no i do not but give him a call he is a great guy thxs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts