close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Blue Collar Comedy Tour

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by catfishhunter1, May 9, 2004.

1. catfishhunter1

catfishhunter1 Doc's personal net boy

Went to the blue collar comedy tour tonight at the nutter center. all i have to say is if u get a chance to see it go its the funniest thing i have ever seen :D Larry The Cable Guy is the best i have never laughed so hard in my life. Anybody else make it to the show?

2. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Me and the wife were going to go, but we just found out about the show on friday and heard it was sold out, Oh well, Your right though, those guys are funny!!!:)

"They call me...Tater Salad"....:)

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Its wasnt sold out, there were plenty of seats left. I got my tickets in December. I tell ya what Josh Sneed (the oepening act) was damn funny. I persoanlly thought Ron White would do a little more new stuff, only one thing wasnt on his "Drunk In Public" CD, my wife who is a HUGE Ron White fan said its becasue his CD is still fairly new. They both did a couple of things on the Blue Collar DVD, Larry has a new CD coming out soon, so I'd be willing to be that most of what he did will be on that CD.For anyone that went, hope you can agree but the Josh Sneed bit about the old nintendo stuff was great.

4. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

One fellow along those lines that I would love to see in concert is Rodney Carrington. He's a good ol boy from East Texas and the bits of his act that I've heard had me rolling.

5. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Worm Drowner I agree about Rodney Carrington, he is a riot. By the way he is supposed to have a sitcom on ABC this fall. :D

6. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I've watched their show on Comedy Central at least 2 or 3 times. Really really REALLY funny stuff!

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

FIshpro, sorry i forgot to include the res tof my message, anyways they told my wife that it was sold out as well, but there were many seats left. I even told my wife when she told me that I didnt think they could sell out the Nutt House w/ a comedy act like that.

8. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

i have it on DVD, gets me rollin' everytime i watch it