Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I FEAR NO FISH
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard about this? I guess yearling and fingerling Blues will be stocked into Hoover reservoir in the fall. This is great news!:Banane34:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am pretty sure they have been talking about this for years. I hope they finally do it. There is definitely some deep water for them to thrive there.

·
I FEAR NO FISH
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hopefully Hoover works out better than Dillon
Yes, hopefully it does. What happened at Dillon, did they end up down the river? ODNR says if stocking results are positive, stocking may be expanded to additional reservoirs.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Yes, hopefully it does. What happened at Dillon, did they end up down the river? ODNR says if stocking results are positive, stocking may be expanded to additional reservoirs.
I dont think anyone has caught any of them outta Dillon,but many have been caught in the spillway,licking river,muskingum and the Ohio river. Dillon is a flood control lake and its very easy to get out of if your a fish

·
I FEAR NO FISH
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont think anyone has caught any of them outta Dillon,but many have been caught in the spillway,licking river,muskingum and the Ohio river. Dillon is a flood control lake and its very easy to get out of if your a fish
Well, at least they're catching them in the rivers. They should do well there. Cross your fingers for Hoover!:Banane35:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts