close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Blown tire

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mr.Bass., May 19, 2005.

1. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Well just got my license last Friday and have already got a blown tire. Well put it this way, It didnt just blow, I didnt run over anything but someone shot it!!! :mad: :mad: Was going about 5mph getting ready to stop at the light and heard some sort of gun firing and all of a sudden they shot my rear tire on my truck. May have been a pellet gun or something but who knows. All I know was that someone shot it. :mad: PUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt want to leave my truck there over night so luckily one of my dads friends who has his own towing business reconized the truck so he stoped. Thank God he was there.

I was driving around North Hill in Akron when this happened, the street was Dayton ave on the corner of Talmadge Ave. so be careful! Just wanted to warn you guys about driving in that area.

2. Where were the cops on that one? lol
    It seems the cops are always against you, but not there when you need them.
    I've had several robberies from my house in the past few years and the cops seem to not know anything about it.
    On the bright side, if you don't drive tommorow, you won't have to take "the group" with you to lunch Joe. lol

3. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

aww dude, thats my old stomping grounds, it can be a rough neighborhood, but i doubt anything would have happened. I guess thats why i hate everyone!

4. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Orangecountychoppers, how do you know my name? Do I know you?

5. Joe, you should know me. Its Hercica
    He's all mad!>>>>>>>Joe (aka Bourbon Street Choppers) :mad:

He's all happy! :D :D :D

hooks! hooks! hooks!
    we've got hooks!
    orca orca!