Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you shoot a deer and can't find it give me a call. I have Trained dog bred for this. Stay out of the blood so you don't make fake tracks from the blood on the bottom of your shoe, which makes it harder on the dog and sometimes impossible to distinguish which line is which when you and all your buddies make this blood track. FOr your best chances of finding your deer give me a call. 513-526-3806 I track in south west Ohio and my name is Dave. Tracking fee is on my site
http://trackingwoundeddeer.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
969 Posts
Ahh...glad you found the post. Post up pics if you recover him!

·
Bulldawg
1,059 Posts
I live in NE ohio , man could I have used you on Oct . 14th. Shot a buck right before dark and had some rain move in and lost my blood trail and after extensive efforts of looking for him I never found him. Checked out your site , it is very impressive !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry I didn't see your reply. I have a list of trackers on my site and their county their from in Ohio. I can hook anyone up with Michigan contacts also if they go there. If anyone needs a tracker go to united blood trackers and click on find a tracker. Click on your state and a list of trackers will pop up.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey Dave I talked to you on the phone the other day about tracking dogs. Looking forward to getting in touch with you later in the year and maybe going on some tracks with you. Appreciate the time and info you gave me. Very pumped about getting my dog and running some lines this season. Thanks. Shaun.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
WFN Ambassador
528 Posts
Site is very impressive too bad your 250 miles away from me

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah Shaun, your getting the real deal brother and you will be hooked on tracking once you get started. Call me anytime you have questions and I will be glad to help. That goes for anyone, I love talking dogs and hunting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts