close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

blonds

Discussion in 'OGF Comedy Corner' started by dddavis, Aug 22, 2007.

1. a math prof was giving a lecture to a room full of blonds. he asked a young lady to help him with a simple math problem. he asked her what 2+2 was? she thought for a moment and answered, 22. no the prof said, i'm sorry you may set down. with that the crowd chanted, "give her another chance, give her another chance". so he asked her what 4+4 was? she thought for a moment and said, 44. no the prof said, i'm sorry, you may set down. again the crowd chanted,"give her another chance, give her another chance". so he asked her what 1+1 was. she thought for a moment and answered, 2. the crowd immediatly started chanting "give her another chance, give her another chance".

a young blond woman moved onto a farm, and bought 2 horse's but could not tell them apart. she went to the farmer next door and told him she could not tell them apart and asked for his advice. he thought for a moment a told her to cut a notch of hair out one of the horse's manes. she did and about a week later the other horse got its mane caught in the fence a took a notch of hair out of its mane. she told the farmer and asked his advice. he thouhgt for a moment, and said, cut part of the tail off of one of them. she did, a about a week later the other got its tail caught in the fence and tore part of its tail off. she went to the farmer again. the old farmer said one horse has to be taller then the other measure them. a few days later the blond came over and thanked the farmer, it was a great idea. she found the black horse was 2" taller then the black horse.

my wife is blond and really loves these jokes, or thats what i am told as i settle in on the couch for the night
    :p

2. true2plue

true2plue TEAM BATO!!

I'll fix it for ya!!:D

a young blond woman moved onto a farm, and bought 2 horse's but could not tell them apart. she went to the farmer next door and told him she could not tell them apart and asked for his advice. he thought for a moment a told her to cut a notch of hair out one of the horse's manes. she did and about a week later the other horse got its mane caught in the fence a took a notch of hair out of its mane. she told the farmer and asked his advice. he thouhgt for a moment, and said, cut part of the tail off of one of them. she did, a about a week later the other got its tail caught in the fence and tore part of its tail off. she went to the farmer again. the old farmer said one horse has to be taller then the other measure them. a few days later the blond came over and thanked the farmer, it was a great idea. she found the black horse was 2" taller then the brown horse.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015

3. i did not edit far enough, thanks for the help. and i am not blond, i do live with 2. it does affect you over time.

4. true2plue

true2plue TEAM BATO!!

LOL!! No problem. :D

5. What do you call a smart blond?

Golden Retriever

:D