Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
erie outfitters has a great selection and craig gets them out pretty fast to you.:G

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
galeforcetackle.com will sell you what he has on his site or custom paint what you want. or you can get then pre rigged for not much more. and he does some quality stuff to. the paint stays on like it should. and he is a good guy. the dr death and gale force colors were real hot last year. i havent fished this year yet.

i just got some custom colors that i really want to try, but i,ll still have a couple of the dr death and gale force, which is a metalic green with a pink stripe down the middle. check out his website. good luck.
sherman

·
Registered
274 Posts
Land Big Fish on rt 93 in the portage lakes area has about everything you could ever imagine! I believe there is a website also. Don't know if you were wanting a retail store locally or an online store. But there ya go

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
Premium Member
8,718 Posts
Support the local guys. Ol Pete's and Erie Outfitters will go above and beyond for you. You think Gale Force or Land Big Fish will answer any questions on where the best bite is on Erie when you call them? Nada.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Support the local guys. Ol Pete's and Erie Outfitters will go above and beyond for you. You think Gale Force or Land Big Fish will answer any questions on where the best bite is on Erie when you call them? Nada.
he didnt ask for a fishing report on erie. he asked were to get them. i believe land big fish is a sponsor for this site and they are 10 minutes up the street from me. thats what im trying to do support the local guys and the people who have ads on this site

·
Registered
43 Posts
What have fishing reports got to do with buying blades? If you're tying gear you don't necessarily need a fishing report. If an out of town guy has an outstanding price, then either the local guy matches or I buy where I get the best deal. Just because a guy is a sponsor or in town, doesn't mean that he's going to have the best price. For some of us, price does matter. We're not swimming in the cash like some others might be.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
well i wish guys would post in the erie general discussion, after all this is the lake erie fishing report. and this post dont sound like a fishing report. some of us burn more gas to get to the lake than a cooler full of blades.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts