close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Black Under The Eyes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ARGEE, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Does Anyone Know What The Football Players Use To Put Those Black Lines Under Their Eyes?material?when Was Kids We Used Charcoal....its To Keep The Sun Out

2. hey argee..try a good pair of sunglasses//...lol

3. Yea I could see him wearing sunglass while playing football.

4. Don't know exactly what it was made out of, but in high school/college we used stuff that was called eye black. It was in a tube that looked like chap stick. In college they also had strips that you just stuck on. It was not as messy as the stuff in the tubes. It's not charcoal anymore though...more like a paste....

Kevin

5. Pike

Pike

They have stickers now. I would not be surprised if you can find some at a sporting goods store.

6. I think the stuff is just like a makeup but in black. It is pretty much the same as the camo paint that I use for hunting as well. The stuff they use sticks a lot better than charcoal. That is why you don't see them getting it smeared allo over. I used it some for baseball in school and I think it did help some. Pretty much all of my football playing was under lights so it was not necessary.

7. Smallie Gene

Smallie Gene Banned

Yeah, they mostly have the stickers now but I heard the most effective form of blocking the sun is simply black grease. Really messy but effective.

8. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

Argee, your best bet would be to use a sharpie marker... it's very water proof and won't irritate the skin!

9. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Heck, just tattoo some eye black on. Women get their eye make-up permanently tattooed. Why not?

10. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

electrical tape would work for you argee.oron the other hand ,just use some shinola L.O.L.

11. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

next time i see you I'll just punch you really hard! your eye will swell shut then you won't have to worry about the sun!!!

12. The most simple solution is to keep you eyes closed!!!!! :p :rolleyes: ;)

13. Ho Ho Ho Yes Funny..i Didnt Know How Much It Helped..i Just Remember When I Was 12 Yrs Old We Used Charcoal..will Try Some Of The Above..thanks

14. yea then ya found out about matches makes a face bar b q!!!!!