Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,435 Posts
Sounds like that could be Rodney ( Hook and Book)

·
Yes i slept on the couch
2,245 Posts
ogf sticker and a bengles helmet in the back window who was it?????

Hook n book? a bangels fan? noooooooooooooooooooooooooo really? you sure about that?... i dont believe you.............. ;)

·
Registered
507 Posts
i took a ride yesterday to turtle creek marina (never been there). thought maybe i'd run into het or other ogf members. i didn't get there til around 3, so i think i was late. i did run into ogf member eyewish from the cinny area. i also saw a burgandy f-150 4x4 with a ogf sticker. don't know who it was. it was a tad chilly at the ramp, and the wind was kickin' up a bit. (are you thawed out yet cw261??):)

·
761 Posts
All thawed out - glad I had the survival suit.

Like Het said in another post - even if it's a comfortable 50-60 degrees inland, the breeze across that 40 degree water makes it pretty chilly - dress warm!

·
getting wEYESer every day
1,288 Posts
Nobody ever answered the question in an earlier post. Are there going to be any decals available at the Outing? I need a couple more for my truck. If so, I need 'em in white please (tinted windows)? :D

·
The Original Hot Rod
6,732 Posts
saw a black duliy on rt 2 in port clinton with am ogf sticker and a bengles helmet in the back window who was it?????
Yep, that was me. :D Probaly in route too or from getting new tires for the boat trailer and still need another set. :mad: Had a knot the size of a 34 "D" cup on one of the tires. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts