close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Black lab pup FREE to GOOD home!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BigChessie, Oct 7, 2005.

1. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

0   0   0

I have a BLM that needs a good home, would prefer it be a hunting home. Awesome looking and is great with both kids and other dogs. Would make a perfect waterfowl dog. Very smart and picks up training very easily,has been around gunshots and is not gun shy. Would be great family pet.

2. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

0   0   0

i can vouch; very pretty dog in great shape and very healthy

3. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

0   0   0

Is this your dog Spencer?

4. ARGEE

ARGEE

0   0   0

wheres the dog an why r u getting rid of it?

5. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

0   0   0

how old is he wife has been wanting a dog so i will talk to her and see if we will take him i hunt to :) has shots fixed? where is he located

6. BigChessie

0   0   0

Guys he is pup that someone decided to dump in the country :mad: I took him in (well the wife did) and I already have 2 Chessies to hunt so don't need another hunting dog. I'm not a Lab guy but......he has got to be the prettiest lab I have every seen. Wife and son get him out every night to play with him and he gets along with my dogs great. VERY smart dog, took literally all of 3 mins to teach him sit. Just want him to go to a good home and be taken care like he deserves. Located south of Columbus but I'm willing to drive up to Columbus to meet. A few guys from the board have seen him and can vouch he really is a great pup. Would be a great family pet and great hunting dog to boot. I'm guessing he about 10 months old, perfect age to start training. Still has all of the puppy energy and drive but old enough to understand what you want out of him. He CHARGES out after bumpers, tennis balls or anything you throw. Followed us into the field while dove hunting and the shooting did not bother him abit. My Chessie pup is about a week from coming home from "boot camp" so need to free her kennel up and get ready for duck season. Thanks

7. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

0   0   0

just waiting for my wife to call me back she is at cleveland clinic with her mom geting a kemo treatment so as soon as she gets done i will let you know thanks

8. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

0   0   0

well i thik i am going to pass on the pup i want him but just not the right time now

9. angelus40

angelus40

0   0   0

still got the pup?

10. Male/ Female ???
    Hit me up if these guys dont take it.

11. angelus40

angelus40

0   0   0

where's circleville at?

12. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

0   0   0

...I am talking to the wife. I have a 3 yr old daughter who is afraid of dogs and would like to get a dog so she can get over that fear. From what I understand, Labs are great around kids and would be a good fit for my daughter. I will let you know as soon as I do assuming you still have it.

Lg_mouth

13. angelus40

angelus40

0   0   0

lg your right they are.. my mixed was great around kids except for the jumping
    had a hard time breaking him... my ex-wife wanted him so i gave him to her

14. BigChessie

0   0   0

Thanks to everyone that offered to take the pup. He has new home with Walleyeguy. Thanks Owen and it was nice meeting you.