close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bischoff 5-4-04

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Rooster, May 5, 2004.

1. Fished Bischoff from 5:30 to 8:30 yesterday. The water was very stained. Of course, as soon as I got on the lake a cold rain started and the wind was blowing the kayak all over the place. Started with a black & gold Pointer 78 without any takers. Then fished a black & blue jig for about two hours without a bite. As I was getting ready to get off the water, I switched to a 5” black Senko, and caught 5 bass off some rocks. Nothing spectacular, but I did get two in 2LB range. There was a lot of surface activity, which I think was small bluegill. I think that the bass were hiding in the rocks and ambushing the bluegill. I did try MegaStrike fish attractant for the first time, and did get the impression that the bass were holding on to the Senko just a little longer than normal. In fact, a few times, the bass would drop the Senko, and immediately hit it again. I’ve had similar results without the MeagStrike, but it was a good first impression. I’ve been working to improve the kayak cam, but from the pic quality below it is obvious that I need to adjust the angle!

Attached Files:

2. catking

catking Banned

Always look forward to your bassin reports Mark . The pic looks pretty good to me. Good fishin to you......... CATKING :)

3. i think pic looks great.

4. Picture definately looks good. That is a nice bass :D