close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bischoff 4-23-04

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Rooster, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Fished after work between 6:30 and 8:30. Driving to the lake I passed the GMR and the Whitewater River, and was afraid that I was wasting my time (both were very high and muddy). The lake was fairly clear, and I had the lake all to myself! Caught six bass total, and all but one came off a Black & Gold Pointer 78. Two of the bass were almost as small as the Pointer, and I’m considering going with a Pointer 100 next time. Did manage to get two that were around 15”, and one hammered a 3/8oz SOB spinnerbait (TJ special Mini-Me). The hard spinnerbait bite was very encouraging! I think that they will be turning on here in the next few days.
    I can’t wait to get back on the water Sunday! I haven’t decided where to go, but I think that I might try Lorelei.
    OH, this pic was taken with the camera inside of a waterproof bag. I just got an Aquapack bag, and have been very pleased. Now I can drop the camera in the lake without fear....LOL

Attached Files:

2. catking

catking Banned

Nice bassin there ROOSTER !!! That's a smart adea about the camera bag ;) THE CATKING !!!

3. jellywormer

jellywormer Waiting for the tap tap.

Way to go! Feels good to have the place to yourself doesn't it?

4. catking

catking Banned

Nice bass in youe avatar jellywormer. How much did it weigh? CATKING !!! :)

5. jellywormer

jellywormer Waiting for the tap tap.

That bass was caught at night on a jellyworm last summer. It weighed 5 and 1/2 pounds. That's my personal biggest. I am hoping to top the 6 pound mark this year.