close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Billy-Bob and Bubba's Muskingum River Tours

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by esoxhunter, Jul 23, 2007.

1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

2. lol Now thats a party barge.

3. holy cows, how big was that thing, with that many people it had to been atleast 20+ feet or longer, and did anyone notice the make shift steering kabob thingy mabobber lmfao

redneck fishing & partying u cant go wrong LOL LOL

4. Wow....thats ALOT of violations!

5. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

we should play a game....
    how many violations can you find on this picture ?

6. It looks as if the lady to the far left was sitting on the anchor. I didn't notice at first glance but it appears she is sitting on a giant rock.:D

My guess would put that boat over 40'. I would think that the "driver" of that would have no control of it other than to push it "somewhat" forward. I would imagine that the DOW paid some wages with the violations written on that stop.:D:D I don't know how anyone could think they would not get checked out with a setup like that.:rolleyes:

7. It appears that there are 14 passengers and I don't see the first PFD so that would total 14 from the start. Non-registered watercaft, missing safety equipment, and whatever alcohol charges apply. They could easily be over 20 violations before they are done.

8. bkr u are right about the lady to the far left it is a huge anchor(ROCK) u can see the rope tied around it. i dont see any beer but quite a few coolers, and some cups, the blender def screams of mixed drinks, and did anyone notice just below the guy in the black shirt left of the table there is two huge gouges in the boat, barge, what ever the heck that thing is LOL

9. You are right that there are no beer cans but the blue round barrel near the center also screams of a keg.;)

I saw those holes too and thought the same thing at first. But I am guessing that this is made from some floating dock sections that may be sitting on top of some flotation material which if so would even seem more impossible to maneuver.

10. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

Anyone else think of the Hamblin County docks in TN when looking at this pic???

11. I have never been there but I can picture just what you are talking about. That is what I had in mind.;)

12. I think the PFD's are located in the cardboard appliance box on the back, at least it looks like that is what is in there. Safety first...lol

13. sporty

14. LMFHO- And I though I was a redneck!
    Who would have ever thunk putting a motor on a floating dock? BTW if it is anchored, is it a watercraft or a water dock? Could be anchored then considered private property and drinks can flow?

15. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

16. sporty

Holy crap!!! That one in TN is a little cheaper. But the craftsmanship on the one in WA seems to be a touch better. :D

17. missing battery box

18. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

Hey y'all... Watch this!

19. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

At least they are flying thier flag. I counted 16 people.

20. Me too, but that was counting the two DOW officers.;)