close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bill Holdren Is In Bad Shape

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chubcity, May 24, 2005.

1. chubcity

chubcity Banned

I don't know who of you know Bill, but he's been around all the local bass tournaments for many years. Bill is 71 yrs old, and has no computer, so I can speak freely without upsetting him.

Bill has cancer, & is going downhill rapidly. He is down to 130 lbs.

Bill & I ran a Hoover after-work tournament 3 years ago on Tuesdays. I've been blessed to fish with Bill on not enough occassions in my life.

A more wonderful person you'd never meet. Fishing was his total passion.

Bill bought a new Triton Bass boat 3 years ago.

Let's pray for him, & anyone in the same or a similar position.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Please tell him we are thinking of him and wish his family all our prayers and best wishes. I have met and fished with bill a few times. I wish there was something we could do for him. He will be included in my prayers for sure.

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Ive been keeping tabs on my buddy also . I was so stumped when Ed Johnson told me how he was doing & that he was in the hospital . :( Bill is one heck of a great guy and fisherman . He would give you anything to help you catch a fish . He has been greatly missed this season at the local tournaments . Get better my friend , you can beat this ! :)