close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bikini Teacher Gets Fired

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blackdfl, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackdfl

Blackdfl SailfishCity.com

A few weeks ago a story ran about Smokin’ Em charters running a topless charter service out of Fort Pierce City Marina. Today one of the girls, 30 year old Tiffany, was released today from her ‘day job’ as a biology teacher at Port Saint Lucie Highschool.

Tiffany is a divorced mother of three young children and has recently joined the charter service to make some extra money on the side. She says she makes about two hundred dollars a day plus tips for going out on the boat to fish and says she won’t go topless. So why was she fired?

The Saint Lucie County schoolboard isn’t saying. They are claiming their right to release without a reason and are keeping their mouths shut about it. A local news station got a hold of Tiffany’s latest review and found that she received marks that meet or exceeds the standard set by the schoolboard.

2. She should have gotten a raise. Teachers didn't look like that when I was in school.

3. Tiffany can fish on my boat anytime! :B

Tim

4. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

I can she why she makes 200.00 bucks a day I'm really drawn to those really big beautiful pair of sunglasses she has :D

5. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

I did not even realize she had sunglasses on?

6. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

LOL, I have to watch the PC police :p

7. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

she should definately lawyer up and hand it to the school board on a silver platter.

8. I'd hit it !!! :D

Of course, I mean the school board with a lawsuit!! :p

9. Seaturd

Seaturd Catcher of Fish

I think I need some tutoring.

10. athensfishin'

athensfishin' Fighting the Man

Yeah but all of her students were getting D's............ Double D's that is

11. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

what sun glasses?:confused:

12. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

But will she bait hooks?

13. i dont care if she doesnt even like to fish id let her go with me:p

14. WOW!! We need teachers in Morrow,Mason, Loveland, etc.

15. do I hear an 'Angler of the Month' award?!

16. I did a google and found this:

Friday, April 04, 2008

FORT PIERCE, Fla. — City officials in Fort Pierce have sunk future voyages with a charter fishing service that offers topless woman aboard.

Smokin' Em Charters was told to leave the city marina for violating its family-friendly atmosphere.

The husband-wife team of Kathi and Harold Coombes has run the company for eight years and started offering charters with bikini-clad or topless women in January.

In addition to regular boating duties, the women also prepare food and drinks.

The Coombes defended the tours. They said the women come aboard boats fully clothed and don't undress till the boat is three miles from shore.

Since being forced to leave, Smokin' Em Charters has moved to another Fort Pierce marina.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,346398,00.html

17. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

She "meets or exceeds" my standards too.

18. Ive got room on my boat and I think I even have a rod she can use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.