close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bike chopper

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by elyfishingmaster, Nov 10, 2004.

1. elyfishingmaster

elyfishingmaster Junior member

me and my friends are trying to make a chopper out of some old bike frames if you have any tips to help please email me at

lilred3490@aol.com

thanks KFM

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I am not an expert, well actually I don't know anything about chopper bikes or whatever. But, wouldn't you need access to a torch and/or a welder to extend then forks and what not?? Or maybe you already have these things available. It would be cool if you come up wuth something cool. A kid that rides around here where I live has one he had someone help him with that is prob 8 ft long. it is a long bike and looks awkward to ride. Good luck to ya!

3. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

try watching the discovery ch they have shows like orange county chopper and the biker build off they use custom made frames and they are making 100,000 dollar bikes but you may get some ideas.........also the whole thing with a chopper is that it is choped or made from other bikes as long as you think it is cool IT IS.........hoped that helped......jim

4. elyfishingmaster

elyfishingmaster Junior member

thanks i will try to post a picture it isnt going to be anything fancy i just want to see if i can do one first then i will try to do something better

5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

My extent on chopper knowledge is the Discovery channel!

Cool link jiggy!