close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Biggest Bass Ever

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Basskisser1, Sep 25, 2004.

1. Basskisser1

Basskisser1 And A Kiss For Good Luck!

Caught a big fat 5 lb., 21.5 inch largemouth this morning, biggest bass of my life. He hit my brand new shiny irredescent Wal-Mart clearance rack spinnerbait. I was fishing it deep in 11 feet of water. We saw a big one break the surface off of a point about 40 yards away. We made our way over there and on the fourth cast he hit. I knew it was a nice one but when I got him close to the boat he came close enough to the surface to see, and I knew it was the biggest I had ever tangled with. He then made a run under the boat which I was able to stop. We had no net so my husband reached down and lipped him. There was only one picture left on the camera and I hope it turns out good. We admired the fish for a couple of minutes and with the customary kiss I released him. That bass put the icing on the cake for a darn good year of fishing, with more to come hopefully!

Mari

2. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Great job. Everytime I catch a big bass it's like the first time. My biggest was 2 years ago at Long Lake 7# and 23.5". She was released also. Congrats.

3. Great Job
    It's Great To Catch Your Biggest Bass, I Caught Mine This Year A 22.5" 6# 8 Also On A Spinnerbait. Were You Slow Rolling Or Fast Retrieve? Mine Was Caught Slow Rolling In Deep Water. I've Been Also Catching A Lot Of Nice Sized Walleye From 15"-21.5". Keep Up The Good Work, And Thanks For Releasing Her Back To Fight Another Day.

Tom

4. Congrats, kisser.
    I'll take one like that anytime.

5. Basskisser1

Hey Mbass8dor, it was low and slow.

6. I got one this morning at Caesar's Creek on a spinner bait I bought at Walmart on clearance :eek: . Little bit smaller than yours but it was a great feeling catching it, and it was by far my biggest of the year... :D

7. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

Nice fish! I have had similar luck this year, hope you can even top that this fall!

8. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

Wow nice fish. Great job.... Cant wait to see the pictures of your piggy. :D

9. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

Great catch basskisser!

by the way, Giant Eagle has great disposable cameras for $5 and picture CD's for $4 hint hint.... ;)

congrats,
    EH

10. Basskisser1

11. Congrats on your PB :)