Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
!973 Quachita true 14 foot boat
Hate sell this boat but no one wants go fishing with me thus why keep it.I Got no place to store it.Tiered buying new stickers and trailer plates just for 1 or 2 fishing trips.It is Aluminiumn heavy gauge riveted.The thick ones they do not make today.Has 2 swirvel seats.one in back ( good condition) one up front ( stitchings bad ) others using it just could not sit still watching me bag those big fish tore it open.neither seat is up on post and high as bass boats are.just rite.both are not drilled or main boat bench seats are not Ruined and if you remove these you will not know they where there.Both tie down.are that way in picture.why you see no high hump.This boat has syrafoam under every seat and where ever.will not sink.if over turns.It is a true 14 foot long and has a title saying so.very wide and deep Vee.Trailers a stirling tilt with bearing buddies.( grease with out removeing hubs).very strong trailer.big 12 inch tires.this trailer is able to be used for a 16 footer if you ever move up to that as I had a 16 on it when I bought it.

Would like get 500 for it.or best offer if not.Comes with free fisher men ( me ) only ones really interested need inquire as it is out in Orangeville on a farm and drives to far to go just to window shop.the stickers are exspired.same for trailer.Boat did not have any major leaks last I knew.Think my price is good.you will never buy any boat as this as they DO NOT make em like this any more.Have more and better pictures but can not get them to upload due to post so Email me.for better ones
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
i was injured and no longer able to ski i have boat glasstron 17 ft 85 hp merc motor is in excellent condition i need little fishing boat would you be interested in straight up trade ...just a thought

1 - 3 of 3 Posts