Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Just me maybe, but I think they're extraterrestrial beings. They can be seen and not caught, no hair found for dna, no scat found. Could be they have the ability to be invisible too. ...I know this cause Daryl told me one night.;)

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
With all the high tech technologies the military is using you think they prolly already picked up bigfoot and hid them them in Area 52. It's the only logical reasons just saying.......

Reactions: TClark

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
you guys must have too much time on your hands. Some day i hope he comes and bites all of u on the arse.:p:p:D:D
now Daryl and I are Old friend's when I was 19 driving on a old country road we seen something that caught our attention not sure exactly what it was until I received a Christmas Card from Daryl Thanking me for not Running his big a$$ over Yep lots and lots of time

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bigfoot smigfoot my friend and I saw poppa smurf one night at tar hollow both of us saw him at the same time so I no they exist .he ran across the street in front of us.ahh the good old days when lsd was clean tru story

1 - 20 of 20 Posts