close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

bigfoot sceptical

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by castmaster00, Feb 10, 2008.

1. castmaster00

castmaster00 very avid fisherman

now no one judge me but it think that bigfoot actually is real. what are everybody else's veiws on this elusive creature?

2. I am with you i think they are real too

3. castmaster00

have you seen them personally or have you seen evidence? there are pictures on this site. ill send them to you.

4. cool send then to me i have just seen evidance

5. castmaster00

look by the branches for a face. it almost looks like an ewok from star wars.

6. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

I think Eriesteamer might be a bigfoot!!

7. castmaster00

8. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

Do believe that If one of the "bigfoot's" that have been encountered in southern ohio will stop bye Springfield Lake (so everyone can have a good look at him (or her) address a fishing club and show how and where to catch a certain size fish... we can solve quite a few problems.. God... You gotta love it... reminds me of conversations with my own grandson (while out fishin)....... Sure keeps me on my toes.......As I said "god bless em"....

9. castmaster00

10. i didnt see the face big guy

11. im still not sold on bigfoot being real...but there is somethin out there i think. but what i dont know...but i know i sure do love watchin shows about it on tv i think its interesting.

12. castmaster00

did you zoom in? very left, looks like an ewok ,not ringing any bells?

13. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

all i see is a mishandled pike and a tool...........whoops ;) i mean ewok?

14. castmaster00

again did you zoom in?

15. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

There might be something to this Bigfoot thing! I came across this on youtube, it was filmed at LaDue Reservoir.

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=YNgSkB3IAG4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

16. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

lol i seen it...............runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

17. I cant believe I just watched that video. these kids in Ohio need to get a life.

18. LOL!

I just watched it too!

Go visit Mogadore if you wanna see one!

19. i believe in god, the holy ghost, other ghost and even aliens but dont ya think by now some nimrod wouldve shot a bigfoot by now?

20. Fishaholic69

Fishaholic69 Fly Fishing Addict

I am a nimrod! sorry to say but bigfoot if you come across my path when I am locked and loaded best believe I will put one in your hairy butt for sure! wonder how much you get paid for that!!! you got to get millions for the 1st sasquatch! you just got to tell bigfoot when you see him. too bad the economy sucks Mr. Foot but I'm gonna have to pop a cap in ya! rofl..... but seriously there could be such a thing tho you never know. I seen some shows that made me think.